[PSDR] Where does one buy Boonton power sensor connectors?

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Mon Oct 29 16:44:12 PDT 2012

That looks like a home run.  You sir, are awesome, and all of PSDR
should know it! :)

http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/1520321.pdf

80-MC2M (male plug) mates with 80-PC2F (female panel mount receptacle).
A little pricey @ $18.91 and $14.86 each respectively at newark.com, but
still far better than not having connectors!

Problem: Solved!

Now for the next trick: avoiding $123 rotary switches.  Need at least
8-position, 3-deck, single pole per deck.  Minimal currents/voltages
involved.

After that, the rest of the components are cheap and easy.  Just like me.

--Bart