[HamWAN PSDR] Need a truck/cargo van + bodies for Baldi deploy work this Saturday

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Mon Aug 5 15:25:24 PDT 2013

Really well.  We got all 6 radios + antennas installed, and 4 of the 6
CAT5 lines are running and terminated into the building.  Still need to
haul 2 more lines from the bottom of the tower and into the building.
So now this site has 3 sectors and 3 32dBi dishes for PtP links.

Nothing is powered on or configured yet, but the hardware is very nearly
done.  We're facing some challenges now with spectral usage, and hoping
to work through those by cooperating with the existing WISP in the next
few days.  2 of the 3 sectors have clear allocations but the 3rd is
being decided right now.  The PtP links are also a challenge, but are
far more flexible than the sector allocations.

Also, no one died or got injured, so hurray!

Special thanks to K7ICY who came all the way from Portland to suffer
through the long day that it was.

--Bart