[HamWAN PSDR] Just subscribed

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Mon Aug 12 13:38:42 PDT 2013

Do your microwave folks know of any good RF absorber material for
cheap?  We've been thinking here of fabbing our own due to the crazy
prices of commercial material.

Also, do they know of any antennas that are cheap and come with not just
gain, but also radiation splatter shielding?  ie: keep the radiation
focused only where it's supposed to go, with massive F/B and F/Side ratios?

These are the present problems plaguing us here in the Puget Sound.
Perhaps your experts can help.

As far as the 72km link goes, as long as you've got the height, you can
do it no problem.  The curvature of the earth becomes a significant
issue at those distances though.

--Bart