[HamWAN PSDR] Baldi Work

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sun Aug 25 11:31:59 PDT 2013

This trailer rental was necessary to haul large microwave dishes and
their radomes up the mountain to the Baldi site.  They would not fit in
any of our vehicles.  It's part of getting that site working.

I am approving this expense without a vote as per the constitutional
provision of it being <= $100.

As per Nigel's request, HamWAN will not pay this bill, but will
recognize its settlement as a donation of $59.02.

--Bart