[HamWAN PSDR] high gain antennas...

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu Feb 7 16:27:48 PST 2013

That's a 2ft dish, the ARC is a 3ft dish.  :)  It may be worthwhile
updating the high gain antenna component engineering page with this item
though.  It kinda fits in between the $75 27dBi grid and the $300 34dBi
dish.  What's your WiKi account?  I can give you Contributor group
access so you can do page updates.

--Bart