[HamWAN PSDR] annoying banter...

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu Feb 7 16:33:43 PST 2013

Yes.  I've spoken @ WWARA already in order to address the repeater
owners throughout the Puget Sound. What came of that is that most
repeater owners have very little power over their sites when it comes to
installing new gear, and are typically (>95%) not the site owners.  It's
still a viable avenue though in terms of who might be interested in
using or supporting such a system, but probably not from the
sites-for-HamWAN angle.  Perhaps you know more repeater folks, give it a
shot!

FWARC has expressed the most interest in D-Star over HamWAN for their
D-Star system.  However, their site is fairly low down, on Graham Hill.

--Bart