[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN will be at the Mike & Key Flea Market March 9th

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Fri Feb 8 14:42:01 PST 2013

Hello,

I just reserved a table for HamWAN @ the flea market
<http://www.mikeandkey.org/flea.htm>.  I would dearly love to have a
fully working cell site assembled and running there, and provide folks
with access equipment to link up right on the spot.  We have exactly 4
weeks to make this happen.

2 weeks after the flea market, HamWAN will be presenting @ the MicroHAMS
Digital Conference <http://www.microhams.com/softcontent.aspx?scId=58>.
March is shaping up to be a busy month.

Dear Board, please attend.  Dear Dev Team, please attend too.  I've
reserved "helper" admission for 2 people.  Let me know if you plan to be
there or can't make it.  Also, thinking of increasing the reservation to
2 tables (16 ft of space).  A fully assembled cell site is gonna take up
a lot of room, and people will want space to put their laptops down and
configure stuff.