[HamWAN PSDR] system usage

Cory (NQ1E) cory at nq1e.hm
Wed Feb 13 01:20:19 PST 2013

Seattle MeshNet is not an amateur radio project and is strictly part15.
 That network would not be a likely peer for HamWAN.

You may be confusing that with NW-MESH which is a recently popular
ham-based project in the Seattle area.  NW-MESH would be a perfect
candidate for peering with HamWAN.

http://nw-mesh.wikidot.com/