[HamWAN PSDR] Weekly meeting in 1 hour (@7PM PST)

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Tue Feb 19 18:09:49 PST 2013

Hello,

Just a reminder that our weekly board + development team meeting will be
held in 1 hour @ 7PM PST.

*Meeting Details*

*How*

Mumble <http://mumble.sourceforge.net/> voice + text chat software

*Where*

Connect to server "BartK.us"

*When*

Tuesdays @ 7:00PM PST

If you haven't installed the latest (beta) mumble client and verified
you can connect and speak A-OK, this would be a good time for that. :)

*Meeting Agenda*

1) Ben will give an update on insurance policy + bylaws process. I'll
take over bylaws authoring if we're lagging still.
2) Curt will give a report on the publicity / recruiting / marketing /
use-case research efforts.
3) Rob will give a report on use-case research for emergency response +
his other work.
4) I'll give a report on the latest developments in RF lab testing.
5) We'll sync up about who will or won't be @ flea market.
6) Discussion of any other open problems.
7) Assignments for the next week.

If you have any other items you'd like to discuss, please email me or
mention it @ start of meeting.  Apologies for late agenda, yesterday I
was up till 2AM doing lab work.