[HamWAN PSDR] Holy smokes, we have Internet address space!

Benjamin Krueger ben.krueger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 14:05:37 PST 2013

We really need to think long and hard about whether it's a good idea to
connect this network to the internet. I am still unconvinced of the value
of this proposition, and it causes a great many extremely difficult
technical and legal challenges.

If nothing else, it is a distraction for us today. If we really want to
explore that feature of the network, we should do it in a future phase
after the network is already established. In the meantime, we can block
traditionally encrypted ports on the network as standard practice; no need
for one-off changes from end-users.

--
Benjamin