[HamWAN PSDR] Agenda for tomorrow's meeting (Feb 26, 2013)

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Mon Feb 25 14:05:58 PST 2013

Hello,

1) We'll know results of vote on sector antenna purchase.  These
antennas will get home-fab shields attached.
2) Ben will update about insurance policy details + any bylaws work.
3) Curt will update about future promotional bookings.
4) Discuss Flea Market game plan.  We need to stand up the cell site a
week before the market to have time to configure any services / demos.
I'll make remote access available.  I would also like to hear a roll
call of who will / will not be there, and who will help with setup on
Friday.  We need to decide on the scope of the display, which will be
driven by help available for setup/guarding/teardown.
5) Cory will likely not attend, but if he does, will give an update on
802.1x research progress.
6) Open discussion of any other issues.

If you'd like to append to this agenda, please respond to this email
with your needs.  New attendees welcome!  You may walk away with work
though.  ;)

*Meeting Details*

*How*

Mumble <http://mumble.sourceforge.net/> voice + text chat software