[HamWAN PSDR] Component Engineering: Ethernet Switch - 8 port

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu Feb 28 10:40:41 PST 2013

Steve,

I believe I said exactly this in my email.  :)  It's the advantages we
both pointed out here that have me kind of excited for this approach.

Ben,

The centralization here is not a new danger.  With a single switch @
each site, there was always a SPoF
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_point_of_failure>. A site going
down needs to be pulled into redundancy planning.

--Bart