[HamWAN PSDR] [HamWAN Board] VOTE: Motion to make regular minimum credit card payments

Cory (NQ1E) cory at nq1e.hm
Sun Jun 2 09:05:41 PDT 2013

Paying the credit card bill shouldn't need to be put to a vote as it's
just fulfilling the obligations of the prior vote when the money was
actually spent.

Let's not make the same mistake the US congress does by having stupid
"debt ceiling" votes that determines how much of our existing debt we will
honor. ;)

If I were eligible to vote, I would probably vote "nay" and instead make a
motion to spell this out in the bylaws instead.