[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Liability insurance for HamWAN

KL7WM at aol.com KL7WM at aol.com
Mon Jun 3 07:44:23 PDT 2013

If I can vote my vote is Yat
Daniel, KL7WM

In a message dated 6/2/2013 12:24:37 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ben.krueger at gmail.com writes:

Yay

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Bart Kus <_me at bartk.us_
(mailto:me at bartk.us) > wrote:

Hello,

We're starting to access tower locations  which require us to be insured.
This vote is to approve HamWAN opening  and carrying the ARRL liability
insurance policy at the cost of $200/yr.  Funding to be sourced from CC.

The policy is attached for  review.

My vote is Yay.

--Bart

PS: Despite the title,  ARRL Club status is not required to qualify for
this policy.  We do  intend to seek ARRL Club status shortly  though.

--
Benjamin

PSDR  mailing  list
PSDR at hamwan.org