[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Motion to make regular minimum credit card payments

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Tue Jun 4 18:31:57 PDT 2013

Sort of, some might argue not.  Just dotting the i's and crossing the
t's.  Yes, I know the apostrophes don't belong there but typing dotting
the is and crossing the ts is just broken.  And you can't dot a capital
I to say Is, so that doesn't work either.  English fail.  We should all
just give up on it and speak Esperanto from now on.

--Bart