[HamWAN PSDR] Need mechanical assistance with van repair

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Mon Jun 24 11:21:40 PDT 2013

Hello,

In order to deploy to the Baldi site, a very rough road needs to be
traversed.  My car is not suitable for this type of road.  I bought a
van which can drive this road, but it needs engine repair.  If you're
handy with your hands, or even tool-fetching, your help would be greatly
appreciated.  I have the garage equipped to perform this repair, but it
will go 3x faster with a helper or 2.

We're shooting for Baldi this weekend, so a repair this week would be
optimal.  Please email me if you're willing to help with repairs this
week or at some later date.  I'll send you the address. Repairs will
happen after work, 6PM until whenever.  There are lights on site, so
only stamina is a limiting factor.

Thanks for any help,