[HamWAN PSDR] Meeting notes March 26, 2013

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Tue Mar 26 21:37:13 PDT 2013

OMG I took notes!

1) Oregon edge router is up and running!
2) Paine/Snohomish EOC budget proposal is submitted.  Should find out
mid-April and then order.
3) Lanbowan 36dBi dish being ordered, will put through its paces.
4) Send me your SSH DSA keys if you need access to the Corvallis router
5) WSDOT declined all participation
6) Reached out to Renton and RECS for participation in the network.
Waiting to hear back.
7) Need standard presentation slide deck and fliers.  Need to develop a
few spec sheets for cell sites + end users.  Components, weight, cost,
wind load, suppliers, etc.  Provide classes of quality (expensive
dishes, vs cheap dishes).  Ben + David will work on this.
8) Bart working on bylaws.
9) Cory researching IPsec(AH) still and will be implementing in MT
hardware.  Let me know if you need extra radios to do it.
10) Cory+Ben configuring HamWAN DNS server for Internet-only hosting.
11) Everyone: Work on getting sites.  We reviewed 4 good tools to
succeed here.  This is PRIORITY.