[HamWAN PSDR] Demo cell site is back up again

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed Mar 27 19:47:00 PDT 2013

For those of you on the Development Team: VPN access to the
demo/practice cell site is back up!

The site router which was used to glue all the radios together went off
to be installed in an Oregon datacenter (and is working beautifully!),
but this left the demo cell site in shambles.  Two replacement routers
have arrived today and one of them has just been cloned with the right
config and setup to act as the SiteRouter again.  All the VPN accounts
should be functional at this time and configuration experiments can resume.

So if you need to muck with IPsec/BGP/MPLS or whatever, you're good to
go again.  Please keep the power levels @ 10mW due to the client proximity.

The 2nd router I'll be using to replace my personal core router @ home.
This may involve some downtime of the cell site (since it rides on my
LAN), but I'll announce it ahead of time.