[HamWAN PSDR] Facts about ham fundraising

Rob Salsgiver rob at quailsoftltd.net
Sat Oct 5 19:29:52 PDT 2013

I have a couple of things I'll be working on:

I have a trailer mounted tower (35-40'), so I'll be working on a setup with
an az/el rotor that will allow me to elevate and connect if a paths is
available.  Probably have an AP up at that height and/or down on the trailer
as well.

I'll also get another dish or grid (or two) and create a manual setup that I
can take roof-top to some of our hospitals, Red Cross, or other locations to
test from there.  Once these are ready they can be used anywhere, but for
the most part I live and move around in Snohomish County.

Rob