[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN portable

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sat Oct 5 19:34:43 PDT 2013

Sorry about your poor experience.  I suspect there will be a lot of
wide-spread learning like this as we hams brave this new microwave world
for the first time.  We are having one hell of a weird problem right now
with Nigel's link. There's a 10dB power asymmetry depending on the
signal's direction (to/from Paine) even though both modems were lab
verified to TX the same power level!  Both their RX sensitivities were
also tested and verified as accurate.

Feel free to reach out to me tomorrow if you would like some help with
connecting.  From what I recall, we're somewhat close by. When would you
be doing your trip/test?

--Bart