[HamWAN PSDR] Fwd: Baldi this Sunday

Jason Hill jason at pnwrr.com
Wed Oct 16 14:18:39 PDT 2013

Hello All,

My name is Jason Hill(kd7tqn) I am new to the group and I am looking for a
little help.

As you can see from the conversation below, I am trying to get a connection
to hamwan for a receiver project I have going on up in another building up
on baldi mountain. Bart suggested that I email the group as I will be
joining the work party this Sunday and I am looking for someone with a
Spectrum Analyzer that operates in the VHF band to help me identify some
intermod issues I am having with my receivers. If anyone who would be
willing to provide some assistance to me, I would be greatly appreciative.

thanks so much.
Jason