[HamWAN PSDR] Getting a Copy of Bart's 2013 Summer Gathering Presentation

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu Oct 24 11:34:12 PDT 2013

I have now!

I've split the presentation into its 3 logical sections, and attached
them to the front page.  Scroll to the bottom for the files.

If someone knows a better place to stick these on the wiki, feel free.
We don't really have a "Presentations" page.  The original talk I gave
on this project back in 2012 is still in the Puget Sound Data Ring page.

--Bart