[HamWAN PSDR] Now taking server donations

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed Sep 4 10:42:23 PDT 2013

Hello,

We're starting to write more and more code to support the network. We
need this code to run at cell sites, which means installing servers.  If
you've got a Dell or HP (or equivalent) rack-mount server with rails and
remote management capability (DRAC or iLO), with decent CPU/RAM/HD,
we're interested.  Or if you know of some special places to get these
aside from the usual eBay/Craigslist/RE-PC/3R, that'd be good info too.

Thanks for any help,