[HamWAN PSDR] AMPRnet tunnel outage

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Wed Apr 9 18:35:30 PDT 2014

Hello,

We are presently without access to AMPRnet tunnels as some technical
issues @ AMPRnet headquarters are being sorted out.  This will likely
last 24 hours.

This downtime is being taken in support of the HamWAN IPIP Anycast
initiative which will provide redundancy to our AMPRnet tunnels.  We
might be the first AMPR network in the world to provide such
fault-tolerance, so these are exciting times despite the growing pains.

Internet access remains available during this outage, and any AMPRnets
which are BGP-announced are also available right now.  Only IPIP-based
AMPRnets are affected.