[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN use cases [was: hamwan.net DDNS]

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at k7nvh.com
Tue Apr 22 13:15:17 PDT 2014

Dean,

1. 5 minute intervals
2. I believe that it's on page refresh.
3. I can't speak to that, Tom made the maps page.
4. Yes. I need to configure the monitoring server to actually poll SNMP,
and then we can tell the maps to use the RRD data. Since you say you've
enabled that, I'll configure that now.

You are correct, since live data is based on the RRDs, if a client is
disconnected, the latest RRD values will be 'U', and be presented to the
javascript as nulls. I don't know that I'd replace that with the last good
value, as that's no longer a true representation of the network, but I
don't think I'd be opposed to having that data be potentially in the info
box, though it would require some more work to set up.

Nigel
K7NVH