[HamWAN PSDR] Switch to 10 MHz channel plan ACTION REQUIRED

Tom Hayward esarfl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 16:48:27 PDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 4:33 PM, Dean Gibson AE7Q <hamwan.stuff at ae7q.com> wrote:
> Dean added the new channels right after your prior eMail.  The radio is not
> connecting on any frequency for reasons unrelated to your changes.

It's connected now, but right on the fringe. Maybe it was just having
trouble re-associating after the frequency change. I'll try it again
and see what happens...

Still didn't connect.

Back on 5905 MHz again, it took quite a while to connect. It's really
on the fringe. Have you tried taking a chainsaw to the neighbors'
trees?

Can you check that your scan-list is set to "HamWAN" (so it's actually
using the channel list)?

/interface wireless set [find] scan-list=HamWAN

Tom KD7LXL