[HamWAN PSDR] Dayton 2015 opportunity

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Thu Dec 4 07:09:59 PST 2014

I'm talking with TAPR about Dayton 2015 planning.  They have asked if I would
like some booth space to talk about HamWAN, and I'd love to get some people
that could put a handout together and spend a few hours hanging around the
booth talking to people.

The president of TAPR, Steve Bible, is very interested with what we're doing
regarding highspeed networking.

I'm basing my talk I'm giving off these slides
http://keekles.org/~bryan/Ham%20radio%20networking.pdf

I don't mind working the booth for a few hours on Friday, but I don't want to
do it more than that.  I also need someone that can put a hand out together.

73's W9CR

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice