[HamWAN PSDR] Dayton 2015 opportunity

Fredric Moses fred at moses.bz
Wed Dec 10 09:55:06 PST 2014

But but I am on the PSDR list :)

Sorry first day of vacation started today for me… Goes till January 5th… so it was pile on everything one needed last week and make Fred work 86 hours to get it done before he “leaves”……

We generally have a number of our group go down.  we have a few flee spaces too boot…  I send down a UHF analog repeater and aprs igate that is installed inside the arena for the past 5 years now.  And we have had DMR repeaters onsite for 3 years now as well….  I don’t always go down due to work.. But CMEN is always there…

--
Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
fred at moses.bz