[HamWAN PSDR] Ben Krueger running for Director

Benjamin Krueger ben.krueger at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 18:32:44 PST 2014

I too am announcing my intention to hold a Director position on the HamWAN
board. I am pleased with the direction that HamWAN is heading, and I intend
to continue to providing time and material support for the organization. If
anyone has any questions for me, feel free to fire away online or off. I am
setting my voting period as beginning now and ending in 7 days.

And yes, I vote yay to approve my nomination. :)

--
Benjamin