[HamWAN PSDR] Introducing myself

Charles N. Wyble charles at thefnf.org
Sun Jan 26 19:17:49 PST 2014

Hello everyone,

Charles Wyble here. I'm the cofounder and CTO of the Free Network
Foundation.

Our website is located at

http://www.thefnf.org

I'm trying to join the communities of all of the community wireless
networks in the United States and offer the full resources of the Free
Network Foundation.

We have a fully redundant networking/compute/storage infrastructure
(called FreedomCenter) located in the central US (Joes Data Center in
Kansas City Missouri). If you would like to have a backup BGP
announcement location or to host on our "cloud" (IRC/Web/mail), please
let us know.

You can find full details on our infrastructure here:

https://commons.thefnf.org/index.php/FreedomCenter

If we can help you connect with other networks (computer and human),
or otherwise assist please let us know!

By the way, I found this project via:

https://www.diyisp.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=technical:architecture

Feel free to contact me direct (charles at thefnf.org) or at 818 280 7059.

We also have a couple mailing lists:

https://lists.thefnf.org/

Builders / Discuss is the main forums we use.

Of course we also have a wiki:

https://commons.thefnf.org/index.php/Main_Page

Glad to be here!