[HamWAN PSDR] Bellevue Site Survey?

Tom Hayward esarfl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 08:49:37 PDT 2014

John,

That site is great. You have your pick of cell sites because it has line of
sight to Captiol Park (Capitol Hill, Seattle), Baldi, Paine (Snohomish
County EOC), and Haystack. Capitol Park should be very strong. I would not
waste time with a survey; just bring everything needed for an install on
the first trip.

Here are the models:
Capitol Park

Baldi