[HamWAN PSDR] KU7M testing results - Newcastle Golf Course

Bonadies, Matt mbonadie at iu.edu
Fri Mar 7 13:44:34 PST 2014

Are you using directional antennas?  You could always use lower gain verticals for rough-in testing.  It looked like the SNR was decent despite the low signal strength.  (At least from a WLAN perspective.)  Here is an online Fresnel zone calculator: http://www.wirelessconnections.net/calcs/FresnelZone.asp

Matthew L. Bonadies
Campus Network Operations
Wireless Networks
Indiana University - Bloomington