[HamWAN PSDR] DNS questions

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at k7nvh.com
Fri Mar 14 18:30:53 PDT 2014

1. Not presently. Eventually there will be some fancier stuff that will route your "user subnet" to you, and you'll get "link local" IPs over DHCP just to get things started. For now, you just get a global IP, and will *probably* get the same IP, but it's not guaranteed.
2. I'm not sure offhand.
3. Presently no, but we are working on the hamwan.net authoritative anycast nameservers which will do this.

Nigel
K7NVH