[HamWAN PSDR] DNS questions

Dean Gibson AE7Q hamwan at ae7q.net
Fri Mar 14 19:16:26 PDT 2014

I got it to work, using the "/tool dns-update" command. Unfortunately, I
have to key in the radio's IP address;  I haven't found a way to have
the radio *automatically* update my DNS server.  However, on the
MikroTik web site, there appear to be scripts I can adapt ...

If you get your DHCP server to send assigned IP addresses to the DNS
server for hamwan.net, then I can just CNAME to that.  There's no rush;
who knows if/when I will ever need/use it.