[HamWAN PSDR] Manchester, WA Test Good

Daniel Ransom danra995 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 11:35:14 PDT 2014

Tom,

I pointed to 120 degrees and I think that I got a signal....then, my modem "went away."  It disconnected from WinBox.  I had to go pick up my wife, so I did not pursue it further.

Did the cache bug bite me?  23. OPTIONAL: Work around a RouterOS route cache bug until it's fixed upstream

73 from Dan at K7MM

145.430 - 179.9
509 330 6398