[HamWAN PSDR] Request for Software - IP Protocol Filtering Measurement

Dean Gibson AE7Q hamwan at ae7q.com
Sat May 3 17:00:20 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-03 14:53, Kenny Richards wrote:

> For what it is worth, I also noticed a series of outages last night
> with my Comcast business line. Started just after midnight and ended
> around 02:30 this morning. I wonder if this was a more general network
> maintenance event and not something specific.

I have two ISPs (Frontier FiOS on 50.46.x.x and Comcast RG-6 on
76.22.x.x) at home, and around those times last night, while I had some
Internet access on both lines, neither line could contact my
mail/web/server (a VPS on 209.59.x.x) in the Boston area. Subsequent
analysis of the logs at the mail/web server showed that it lost total
Internet access at several times last night (which is unusual).