[HamWAN PSDR] HamWAN over tideflats

Tom Hayward esarfl at gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:27:00 PDT 2014

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 7:10 AM, Matthew Lawson <kc7eqo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Good point Bart, very curious to see what's going on. I didn't pay attention
> if lat and long of both source and subscriber were posted. Would like to see
> the terrain profile.

I didn't post the coordinates here, but I referenced the location.
It's the Camano Island survey point on the map on the website,
connecting to the Paine site (as indicated on the map). You can
extract the lat/lon from the map:
https://www.hamwan.org/t/tiki-index.php

Almost the whole 21-mile path is over water.

Tom KD7LXL

P.S. Let me know if you need help getting HamWAN out to that repeater on Blyn.