[HamWAN PSDR] Questions from poking around Cacti view of network?

Kenny Richards richark at gmail.com
Thu May 8 12:23:25 PDT 2014

I was going through the graphs/data available via Cacti server and had few
questions.

1) What are the Rainier and Tacoma PTP links for on Baldi? Both are showing
no traffic recently, are they for future growth?

2) There are three PTP links at Paine I was curious about. I'm guessing the
'Monroe' link is really Bart's client node.  But is the Shoreline and
'Bruce' PTP links purpose?  The Shoreline link is showing lots of traffic,
is that the uplink from the Westin?

3) There seems to be a big hole in the data in the last 24 hours, any idea
what happen?  Seems to impact all the data sources, so probably something
on the server side?

Thanks
Kenny