[HamWAN PSDR] Mailing List Invitation

Dean Gibson AE7Q hamwan.stuff at ae7q.com
Fri Feb 6 21:56:37 PST 2015

I never received the invitation referenced below;  did that move ever
take place?

I would like to post to the group, the "purchase availability" of my
5shpn and antenna: $150 (OBO).  I have not had a reliable connection
since last August, when (I presume) evergreens on the path to Paine grew
to effectively block a reliable signal (deciduous trees would have
blocked the signal well before August).  It was a nice run while it
lasted, and I learned a lot.

Sincerely, Dean AE7Q
425-338-4276