[HamWAN PSDR] Board Elections

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at k7nvh.com
Tue Feb 17 10:53:53 PST 2015

Hello All,

It has been a year since we last held elections for the HamWAN Board of Directors. As such, it is time to once again elect directors. Any Supporting Member may be a director, and only Supporting Members have votes in the Director elections. The list below are our current Supporting Members as defined by the Constitution.

Bart Kus
Benjamin Krueger
Daniel Ransom
Nigel Vander Houwen
Robert Salsgiver
Ryan Turner
Thomas Sayles

To the people listed above, if you would like to participate in the HamWAN Board of Directors, please announce your intention to run to the mailing list. The voting period is open for 7 days, and the result is determined via simple majority.

Each supporting member gets one vote in an election. Each director election is separate. As such if both “Joe” and “Bob” run for directorships, every supporting member gets to vote yay or nay in each of their elections.

There are no defined limits on the number of directors the organization may have, and we require at minimum, three directors.

Directors are expected to be available to respond to organization needs in a timely manner, usually via E-Mail. As with all humans, we expect people to have busy schedules. If you feel like your schedule will prevent you from participating in discussions regarding the operations of the HamWAN organization, please consider that before choosing to run for a directorship.

Thank you,
Nigel Vander Houwen,
Director
HamWAN