[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Nigel Vander Houwen running for Director

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Thu Feb 19 03:06:52 PST 2015

I hear infrared lasers are the leading cause of spontaneous tree
combustion.  :)

In all seriousness though, your user experience is foremost in my mind,
and I'm doing what I can to bring some deeper penetration to our service
offering in 2015.  Turns out, if you wanna run a network in the Pacific
Northwest, you're gonna have to engineer it to work through trees!
Whoda thunk!

--Bart