[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: New annual budget and Cory for another term as director

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Tue Feb 24 09:43:30 PST 2015

Today concludes the 7 day voting period on Cory's director election.

Thank you all for your votes, they are tallied as below:

Cory: Yay
Rob: Yay
Nigel: Yay
Kenny: Yay
Ryan: Yay
Bart: Yay
Ben: Yay

The results are 7 to 0 in favor. The election is confirmed for Cory's
director position for one year.

Thanks to Cory for the hard work he has done for HamWAN, and I look
forward to another year of working with him.

Additionally, thanks to the existing board members that voted on the
budget proposed by Cory, The tally is as follows:

Cory: Yay
Nigel: Yay
Bart: Yay

The results are 3 to 0 in favor. The budget is confirmed as stated.

Nigel