[HamWAN PSDR] Dayton 2015 opportunity

Ryan Elliott Turner ryan.e.t at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 21:36:03 PST 2015

Tonight in chat N5HC mentioned some interest in Dayton, any update on this
Bryan? I've got a baseline trifold flyer designed that can easily be
modified for use. I can handle printing of ~300 as well. Who else would be
involved in the booth? Any ideas on signage, demonstration, etc? I think
it'd be great to get some other swag, have a TV showing our youtube videos,
and a node + sector to poke at.

--

Ryan Turner