[HamWAN PSDR] HAMNET in Austria and Germany

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sat Jan 10 11:40:05 PST 2015

I enjoyed meeting Jann at the DCC.  What they have now is more a carrier
service provider network and are running into the problems that entails.  I
spent about 5 hours at the bar drinking and discussing network architecture
till we got kicked out at 2am with them.  It's really awesome, and I'm going
to go see some of his stuff next time I'm in  .de

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice
727-214-2508 - Fax