[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Gold Mtn uplink dish

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Tue Jul 21 14:52:53 PDT 2015

Hello,

I'm planning a visit for Gold Mtn soon, and instead of climbing the
tower twice and installing the gear twice like we did on ETiger, I'd
like to just take proper hardware the first time.  The plan is to do a
signal survey from Gold Mtn to various other sites and leave it in
place, pointed at the best location.  I hope that location is the Westin
building, where we have recently installed a new modem roughly pointed @
Gold Mtn.  Here's the uplink hardware required for the trip:

*Description**
* 	*Price**
* 	*Qty**
* 	*Subtotal**
*
ARC-DA5830SD1 2ft MIMO Dish @ Microcom
	$99.99
	1
	$99.99
Microcom shipping
	$34.84
	1
	$34.84
UDR235 RF Armor dish shielding @ RF Armor
	$99.95
	2
	$99.95
RF Armor shipping
	$23.59
	1
	$23.59
RB921UAGS-5SHPacD-NM 2W MIMO modem @ Baltic
	$131.00
	1
	$131.00
MW-RPSMA-NM-1M RP-SMA Patch Cable @ Baltic
	$9.95
	2
	$19.90
Baltic shipping
	$16.08
	1
	$16.08
Mounting arm hardware
	$50.00
	1
	$50.00

GRAND TOTAL

	$475.35

We still have left over CAT5 from Tukwila that can be used at this site,
so that doesn't need to be purchased.