[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: Ryan Turner running for Director on HamWAN

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Mon Mar 2 15:47:20 PST 2015

Saturday concluded the 7 day voting period on Ryan's director election.

Thank you all for your votes, they are tallied as below:

Ryan: Yay
Nigel: Yay
Cory: Yay

The results are 3 to 0 in favor. The election is confirmed for Ryan's
director position for one year.

I'm looking forward to working with Ryan over the coming year as we have
in the past to progress HamWAN. Thank you for your time and efforts Ryan.

Nigel