[HamWAN PSDR] Mailing List Invitation

Nigel Vander Houwen nigel at nigelvh.com
Tue Mar 3 11:04:36 PST 2015

Hello All,

Due to some issues with getting the Google Groups set up the way we'd
like, we've opted to copy our existing mailman configurations and archives
to a server we run on-network.

All the existing archives have been maintained, and all existing
memberships are also maintained. The email addresses to post to the group
also remain the same. No changes should be required on your end.

Please let me know if you run into any issues with the mailing list.

Thanks!
Nigel