[HamWAN PSDR] VOTE: 900MHz service experiment

Bryan Fields bryan at bryanfields.net
Fri Mar 6 10:50:15 PST 2015

You might want to check out the alvarion fhss 900mhz radios.  You can pickup the su units cheap and convert them to ap's.

You will want to run H pol , check out the old antenna lab, he's got a 900 mhz omni that works well.

Even with this expect only 2 to 3 miles of tree penetration.

73s W9CR

--
Bryan Fields
727-409-1194