[HamWAN PSDR] Tukwila deployment party

Bart Kus me at bartk.us
Sun Mar 8 14:57:15 PDT 2015

OK, so it's not really a "party" in the jubilant sense.  :)

All the hardware is @ Tukwila and it just needs to be set up.  I'm gonna
try to get Friday off to do this.  I need to do a passport thing in the
morning, but should be able to start on Tukwila around 1:30PM.

I'm hoping we can do everything within a 4 hour window.  It's just 2
dishes and their mounts that need to be deployed on a flat, easily
accessible roof.

If you can carve out some time to help get this deployed, please let the
list know.  I'll get back with your personally to confirm arrangements.

Thanks,