[HamWAN PSDR] Dayton 2015 opportunity

Ryan Elliott Turner ryan.e.t at gmail.com
Mon May 11 18:55:58 PDT 2015

The others from my group will be there all day Thursday -- I'm driving up
Thursday, I've got an 8 hr drive. I'll have my truck, so I have plenty of
space for whatever. My main concern at this point is if I bring stuff
having space at the TAPR booth for it. Will we get much all weekend long,
or we just be another flyer in the mix?

Maybe Fred M (netsound) can help with table space, too? I expected to be
working a booth most of the weekend.

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 8:53 PM, Bryan Fields <bryan at bryanfields.net> wrote:

> Sure, if you have the room for it. I'm flying in so space is a premium for
> me.
>
> I'll be landing at 630, maybe we can meet for dinner around 8?
>

> On May 11, 2015 9:47:19 PM EDT, Ryan Elliott Turner <ryan.e.t at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Just to update, I have 100 flyers on hand currently -- the printer said
>> they'd complete the rest before we leave for Dayton. I have the banner on
>> hand, a sector, and a client. Should I bring the sector and client? May
>> make nice props at the presentation. I'm happy to play Vanna White.
>>
>> On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 5:43 PM, Bryan Fields <Bryan at bryanfields.net>
>> wrote:

>>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5bOWq7wWSscQk9zNjFQMF9Bem8/view?usp=sharing
>>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5bOWq7wWSscT3pRZTd5cVRGUjg/view?usp=sharing

>>> I have my power point up here.
>>> http://keekles.org/~bryan/Ham%20radio%20networking%20dayton.pptx
>>>
>>> Can you both sms me, and I'll setup a groupme for Dayton.
>>>
>>> 73's
>>>
>>> --
>>> Bryan Fields
>>>
>>> 727-409-1194 - Voice